Here are a few guidelines that keep life going smoothly. Thanks for your support and understanding!
- By Appointment Only To schedule a massage appointment, simply book online! (Sorry, we do not accept walk-ins.)
- Cancellations and Changes Please cancel or reschedule your appointment with at least 24 hours’ notice. Log in, go to Appointments> Upcoming Appointments. Select Reschedule or Cancel. Having trouble? Just email or call 510-268-0443. Full payment is due for: a) cancellations and changes with less than 24 hours notice, b.) no shows or missed appointments, and c.) for late arrivals (arriving late for a service will require shortening the length of the treatment.)
- Think You Might Be Getting A Cold? If you are sick, PLEASE CANCEL at any time prior to your appointment, free of charge. (This is the one exception to the cancellation policy.) A good rule of thumb: people are typically contagious 24 hours before symptoms begin, and remain that way until 5-7 days after onset. Please prevent exposure to your massage therapist and other clients by cancelling. Log in, go to Appointments> Upcoming Appointments. Select Reschedule or Cancel. Having trouble? Just email or call 510-268-0443. We’ll reschedule later, at your convenience.
- Running Late If you are unexpectedly running a few minutes late for an appointment, call 510-268-0443 and leave a message.
- Arrive About Five Minutes Early Our clients deserve our undivided attention, so we don't take calls when in session. Arriving in the five minute window prior to your appointment ensures that we are here to greet you when you arrive, and are ready to start your session.
- Children and Pets Sorry, no children or pets are allowed in the massage studio.
- Discounts Only one discount per session, please.
- Product Sales We offer a select number of massage-related items for sale, available for purchase in the studio after your massage session. Product sales are final. However, if you take a product home and find that it is defective, please email to set up an exchange.
- Privacy Your privacy is important to us! Details of our work together are confidential, and we comply with HIPPA privacy standards. The only exceptions include legal obligations like subpoenas, or ethical obligations, as in cases of clear or imminent danger to a client or another individual. If you choose to do so, you can also opt to give us permission to share your info with another medical provider, for the purposes of coordinating your care with them.